Monday, September 7, 2009

Challenge 55 Quixotic Paperie Winner

chosen at random is...
Marianne
Marianne's Craftroom


Congratulations Marianne if you can e-mail me (Donna) at the address in the sidebar by Sunday 12th September I will pass your details on to Quixotic Paperie and they will arrange for you to spend your £10 gift voucher in their shop!
If the prize is not claimed by 12/09/09 another winner will be chosen!


The Top 5 are


Congratulations ladies, you can now add the Top 5 badge to your blog!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Thanks you so much for picking my card to be in the Top 5. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits you thought it was worthy lol.

Lynda xxx

Charlene said...

Wow, the top 5! woohoo! :) That is very cool, what an honor. Thank you!! ~ Charlene

Fleur said...

Thank you sooooo much for picking me as one of the top 5. I am over the moon!
Love Fleur
xXx